165 Wellington St.
This home started with a tired, dated floor plan and was transformed into an open concept modern layout in an idyllic town location.
- Date: March 2020
- Client: Marble Rock C&D
- Project Type: Home Renovation
About this Project
1400 sq. ft 1 and ¾ story 3 bedroom home with an open concept kitchen, dining and living space.
This house features:
- Master bedroom, second bedroom and
- Full bath upstairs (tub and custom tiled shower) and 2 piece bath in downstairs office/3rd bedroom.
- Double lot, single car garage (with power), parking for 4 vehicles.
- New front porch and flower boxes.
- Steel roof. New vinyl siding. Fusion stone face.
- New Goodman High Efficiency forced air gas furnace
- Electric hot water tank, owned
- Maintenance free PVC, Low E, Argon filled, thermopane windows
- Full glass front entrance door
- Electrical: 200 amp service panel, breakers.
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector(s) as per Code
- Coach lamp at exterior doors